Exploration Guide: Pandaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exploration Guide: Pandaria

There really is no "Exploration" guide. Where as the other guides tell you where to go to get the achievement. This one helps you get the other quests done.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but the Zygor's Alliance Achievements Guides\Exploration Achievements\Explorer Achievement\Pandaria guide is the one that tells you where to go for the explorer achievement.

Comment

I agree with you, unless I am not using the proper guide or haven't used it properly - it would be great to have steps as to where you need to go to explore an area for completion of the achievement. I am coming from using Dugi Guides, where there are markers on the map showing you where you need to go to explore areas on a map.

> please see my suggestion regarding showing unexplored areas in a different color, as this pertains to exploration as well.

Thanks

Comment

We do have steps to show you where to go for getting the Exploration achievement. The guide is part of the Professions & Achievements guide package and it should skip any spots that you already have done. Keep in mind that if you already completed a zone or the achievement with another character then it will skip that because the achievements are now account-wide and we can't tell if your current toon has done it or if a different toon has done it.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X