Reveal Unexplored Areas of Map in a UNIQUE COLOR or SHADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reveal Unexplored Areas of Map in a UNIQUE COLOR or SHADE

This is one feature that I sincerely feel is lacking in the Zygor Guides, and I think it should be something to think about. I realize that you can easily reveal the unexplored areas of maps by checking the box in the options.

But...

It is VERY helpful, as many of you are aware, to see the areas that are unexplored in a UNIQUE COLOR or a different shade of the actual map color, so that we may actually see what areas we need to explore, while allowing us to see the whole map. This is a simple but significant difference that other addons do quite nicely, but I would love to see this added to Zygor. Seeing these areas with a stark contrast makes it much easier to know where to explore.

For an example of what I am talking about, check out MozzFullWorldMap where you can change the color of the unexplored areas or Foglight, or for that matter, I see Dugi has this feature. --- I won't include links for security/safety concerns, but you'll know where to find them.

Thanks for taking this into consideration. I think this would be a fantastic addition to your already awesome guides. I hope others might find this change a very welcome one.

> I'm surprised others wouldn't find this helpful. *shrugs*
    Last edited by menace97; May 29, 2013, 06:49 PM. Reason: commenting on no comments

well i hope this is something you will take into consideration in the future - your main competition has this feature. it's been two weeks, and no response from anyone, so maybe i'm alone on this one. i will look elsewhere for that particular map function.

if anyone is looking for this ability, i suggest you look at Mozz Full World Map or Foglight, or I would think you wouldn't want me to use Dugi's... i'll try the first two suggestions first before going that route. thanks for listening.

Comment

We do see every suggestion, I just don't know if this is one the dev team will consider since the reveal map feature was more of a convenience thing when it was added.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks cabby. i appreciate the response. i should have been more patient, i know you guys look at everything that comes through here. thanks for keeping it in mind!

* as a side note, it looks like MozzFullWorldMap works just fine with Zygor's Guides.
        Last edited by menace97; June 4, 2013, 12:42 AM. Reason: new information

Comment

Working...
        X