Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions...

Hey Zygor!

I love your guides, but I have two suggestions that may make the experience a little better for others. At least, it would make it better for a noob like myself. I'm just assuming there are others like me out there.

1. Break the profession-leveling guide into 1-75, 75-150, etc. I like to level my professions as I level my toon. On my latest attempt, my goal was to "do a zone, level a profession." With the guide, however, my only option was to level 1-600.

Now, I know what you're going to say. "Well, just stop at 75, dummy!" Yeah, I understand that; however, it would still be a nice option to have it broken up, IMHO.

2. It would be really nice to have an option to auto-find the guide with which a particular quest is associated. Sometimes, I pick up a quest that takes me somewhere and it's not obvious which guide the chain is in (or if it's even in a guide). I spend a few extra minutes searching through daily guide trying to find which guide I should be using.

If there was an option, very similar to how I can click someone's mount and Zygor offers to help me find it, where I could click a quest in my log and Zygor would offer "that quest is in XXX daily guide, would you like to open it?" it would be very helpful.

Regardless, thanks for the amazing guides. You really do outdo yourselves here!

/R,

Goins2754

Moved to the suggestions forum.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
    X