Zygor Arrow during Combat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Arrow during Combat

Is it possible for the arrow to hide when combat starts and reappear when it ends? The info box seems to be able to hide but the arrow does not. I know that Dominos hides its buttons when you are on a vehicle so it seems like this would be possible, but I am not a developer who knows the APIs so maybe it is not possible in this case. It is in the center of the screen so it makes buffs and debuffs on plates sometimes hard to see. Thank you for any help.

You can easily drag the Zygor arrow to anywhere you want on the screen. I normally have mine either at the top or bottom of the screen so that way it's not sitting in the middle.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Heh heh. Cabby, I think you missed his main question?
      Is it possible for the arrow to hide when combat starts and reappear when it ends?
      I know that Carbonite has options on their pop-ups, dialogs, maps, etc. that let users add a checkmark right next to the "X" (Close) button at the upper-right corner to "Hide in combat."

Comment

I didn't miss that, just that he found it annoying not hiding because it was in the middle of his screen. I was just simply pointing out that he can easily move it away from the middle which is where he's trying to see buffs on the nameplates during combat. Moving the arrow will produce his desired result (seeing the nameplates again) a lot faster then waiting for the dev team to try to add that ability and option to the guide viewer.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

True.

I wasn't criticizing. I only noticed that he asked that specific question, and I was wondering also. No big deal for me. My monitor is widescreen and large enough, plus it's running in hi-rez, so I have plenty of space (normally).

Comment

choose hide during combat in Zygor settings

Comment

Originally posted by onibaba View Post
              choose hide during combat in Zygor settings
              This will only close the guide window while in combat but not disable the arrow.
              It's not the same as if you toggle the guide via hotkey.

Comment

Working...
              X