OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update to "lvling" class/spec/talent etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to "lvling" class/spec/talent etc.

What about optimization for heroic, raiding, pvp, etc. Guide stops dead short at lvling which after day one of hitting 90 truly no longer applies. Other sources pick it up which are far to many to list but to have integration into the guide would bring much more value to a already fantastic product.

What exactly are you looking for? Our talent choices can easily be used with heroics and raiding and I believe they are almost identical to noxxic (one of the sites that puts up info for raiding). Our gear suggestions are also quite capable of being used as intro into heroics and raids, at which point most people that do the raids start looking for specific pieces. We have Reputations and Dailies guides that have plenty of quest content in them for people to do once they hit 90, not to mention the Achievements guides, Pets & Mounts for collectors, Professions, etc.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

At least for DD classes you can easily use a leveling spec even for raiding.
      Many talent's usefulness depends on the situation, I often change talents in the middle of a raid.
      It's more a matter of personal preference which talents you use (execpt for a few apparent PvP oriented talents but PvP is not covered by the guide anyway).

Comment

Working...
      X