Farming Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming Guide

I would love to see a guide which, once selected, would display a list of materials which can be farmed. The list could send the player to certain dungeons and farming grounds to collect enchanting mats and cloths; and could display a farming path to use for herbing, mining, fishing, skinning and cooking ingredient farming. It seems like all of the requisite information for this guide is already built into the profession farming guides, but this new interface would save loads of time for end game players trying to farm up mats for certain x-mogg items and/or mats for mounts. Just having that arrow to constantly follow is so nice.

We basically have this already as part of the Professions guide package. The farming guides only cover the basics, herbalism, mining, skinning, and cloth. I don't think we'll be expanding on that anytime soon since that would be a huge undertaking to get all ingredients for every recipe into a guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oh, I must just be missing this. How do I access these farming guides?

Comment

When you have the Professions section open in the guide selection window look for the Farming folder down at the bottom of the list.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          When you have the Professions section open in the guide selection window look for the Farming folder down at the bottom of the list.
          I was about to second the inclusion of a farming section - I never noticed the Farming folder! Egads! This is basically what I was hoping for. In the past, I just re-opened the profession leveling guide and went to various steps. Kludgey, but it worked, mostly. The farming folder is, indeed, quite a bit better!

Check your routes against the guy who maintains wow-professions[dot]com - those leveling/farming routes are decent, too.

Comment

Working...
          X