No announcement yet.

Wildstar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same for me, i def buy the Wildstar guide from you guys, gl with it!!!

Comment

This is great news! Will be happy to buy every Wildstar guide, I hope that you get the lvling guide done soon.

Comment

Thumbs up for this!

Comment

Yay! Will be easiest guide purchase I make. Wildstar definitely can use some Zygor cut around the bs and get to the lvling stuff goodness.

Comment

pull available resources from ESO and make this happen.

Comment

I have 3 guest passes available, so if anyone wants to try the game out inbox me

Comment

not impressed with wildstar

but impressed with poop like ESO

you should get to wildstar ASAP, the game is blowing trough all roofes atm

can provide guest passes if needed

Comment

Really looking forward to a WildStar guide! Especially for professions.

Comment

I've played eso for about 3 weeks and it's lacking so bad. I'm a huge mmo fan, and when I saw Wildstar my mouth literally dropped with excitement. I've had the zygor guides for wow and eso and I really hope you can come through for your fans and supporters. Bring it on!

Comment

Yes Please! i'd buy it!

Comment

I stopped playing WoW a few years ago and I was surprised to find how much I came to depend on the awesome Zygor Guide system! I have played a few different MMOs since leaving WoW and I always missed that little window that told me where to go and what to do in order to accomplish my quest in the most efficient manner!

Well, I have begun playing Wildstar recently and am LOVING it - the news that I may be able to rejoin the ranks of the Zygor users makes me incredibly happy!

For what it's worth I'd buy any levelling, path, achievement, mount, housing item, challenge & costume guide that you make in a heartbeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                          I've been playing the open beta, and I have to say it's come a long way in the past 5 months since I first tried it. My mind is definitely changed. Now... just to find the time and staff to get it done. :-D We're on it!
                          Awesome news. I'll be first in line to buy anything Wild Star related from you guys.

Comment

Glad to hear you've reconsidered.

I gave up on ESO after about a week of playing.

I think you're moving in the right direction of an in game guide.

I know it could defiantly use it.

Comment

i would love to trade my ESO guide for a Wildstar guide...i made it to lvl 7 in ESO...too many broken quests

Comment

Also gave up on ESO fast and am getting fast addicted to Wildstar... need a Zygor Guide for it!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X