Wildstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildstar

I would definitely go for a Wildstar leveling guide... wonder if you guys plan on doing it?

Yes, we're in the planning stages of making leveling guides for Wildstar.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

YES! (But probably too late for my main toon if you're just in the planning stages).

Comment

Marastu, Wildstar has not been released yet and won't be until sometime in June, 2014. Any toons you have created in beta and open beta will be wiped. You will have to start from level 1 again

Comment

I took it as, Because it's a "late" start, the guides might not be out on launch day hence too late for main.

Comment

Yes, it will most likely be a few months minimum before we can have a Wildstar product available so most people will have hit max level with their main by then.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your guides, and cant wait to preorder every guide you have available for Wildstar!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                Yes, it will most likely be a few months minimum before we can have a Wildstar product available so most people will have hit max level with their main by then.
                and I will GLADLY use my Diablo credit to buy the wildstar guides! Already up to lvl 15 on my main over the weekend. Human Engineer/Explorer. Fun times and already have seen some epic stuff in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                  Yes, we're in the planning stages of making leveling guides for Wildstar.
                  Well this is exciting!

Comment

Working...
                  X