Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievements

Please update the Achievements guide to include all of the daily quests for "Master of Mounts." After dropping over $100 to update all sections of your guides, I must say that I'm disappointed to see how much is not covered. Also, the guide crashes when I enter the level 3 excavation site in the Alliance garrison. In addition, the guide freezes WoW up in Pandaria when accessing the dailies for "The Order of the Cloud Serpent" and "The Golden Lotus."

My suggestion: Fix the guides and don't assume that because it was in the beta that it hasn't changed since the WoD expansion went live.

Oh yeah and what's up with referencing mounts that aren't even available? Like the orange waterstrider? And the scavenger fishing achievement directs us to the wrong zones for the wrong pool on one of the steps. Man, I'm really irritated that I paid all that money to have to report these bugs after looking up the correct information myself on Wowhead.

I'm sure we'll be getting the Stable dailies added into the Garrison guide.

The error with the level 3 mines is a known bug we are working on.

This is the first time anyone has reported a problem with the Cloud Serpent and Golden Lotus guides. Do you get any error messages with those guides?

I thought those other water strider mounts had been removed already so maybe there was something with a backup copy that might have re-introduced those guides. I'll let the team know about this so they can be removed.

I'm unaware of any reported problems with the scavenger fishing achievement. Could you please be more specific about which guide, which faction, and which step you were having a problem with?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X