Followers guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Followers guide

When I first started WoD I liked how the Follower's guide was set up. after I updated it doesn't seem as easy to follow or use with so many names in the main window. when the followers were broke down into classes it was easier to navigate with less choices. but what I would like to see is the guide to grey out or not show any followers you already have. also im still unsure of how to locate the Follower part of the guide. I have to search FOllower in the menue and click fromt here. its no big deal but would be easier if I know where it is located in the menu and or had a link to go right to it. Thankyou for your time and the great guide

If you open the guide selection window look for the Garrison section that is in the main Leveling section. Followers and other garrison related guides are in that sub-section.

We had broken up the followers to how you see them because you can now search for different keywords in the search bar (top right of the guide selection window) to find the followers. So say you were looking for a follower to put into your blacksmithing garrison building for the follower bonus, just search for blacksmithing and you'll see the followers that have that skill show up along with the different blacksmithing profession guides. You can also use that search bar to find them based on class, just type in death knight, rogue, paladin, etc. Looking for followers that you can assign to the barracks to take with you as a bodyguard? Just search for bodyguard and it will list them. We were hoping that the change to how it is would be easier for people with just using the search bar instead of having to load up a guide and read thru all of the different choices trying to find who they want. This also allows you to search for the same follower by more than just their class.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X