In Game Build Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Game Build Guide

I love the new look of the leveling guide and the in game talent build guide is shweeeet! I would like to see you include more class specific raid type builds offered (pally tank, druid healer, etc.). The negative about hitting 80 is you don't really need the Zygor products after that. 80's usually have to change to a raid build or pvp build or both. The in game raid build guide would allow the 80's to keep using some of your products. Just my $.02.

Thanks.

...or let the in game talent guide have more options like level as a tank, healer (not sure why you'd want to), dps...just think it would get even more miles out of a good idea.

...and yes I responded to myself

Comment

Will take this into consideration, thank you.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

death knight talents

was just wondering why the pve DK talent build is a blood spec? I've always been led to believe Unholy was a better spec for leveling due to the AoE grinding aspect. perhaps i've been misinformed, but i was just curious to know your reasoning behind the decision to go blood. also, i finally DLd the 2.0 version and it looks absolutely ridiculously beautiful! also love the ingame talent builds- saves even more time! thank you very much!

Comment

You answered your own question when you said why Unholy is supposedly better for leveling. Unholy is for grinding mobs but the Zygor guide doesn't work like that. Zygor guides are geared toward just killing what you need to and then turning in the quest. If this guide told you to head to a certain area and just kill everything there until you ding then the Unholy might be the answer, but for just killing what's needed for your quests then Blood has the better survivability along with minimal downtime.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

good point, hadn't really thought of it like that until you mentioned it. i hate it when things make sense

Comment

That and it's always a blast to see those little bloodworms pop out and start going to town.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X