X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance (72-74), Step 72

Tells me:

. Ride the big lift to the top of the cliff and go to 40,60

Eh? Where is the lift that I'm supposed to ride? The target location is the end point of the lift, across the water.

Being a Druid, I just flew there.

Really, this should be broken into two parts, the first part pointing to the lift where the player is supposed to get on it, the second at the other end.

If memory serves with what you are posting.....
    The lift is a circlular effect, like a chair lift, if you will.
    You get on the lift (boat) at one end and it takes you to the other side, which you can also get on/off when you need.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Yeah, that lift looks like a ski lift. It's not so much a vertical lift like you have over in Thunder Bluff, but a long ski lift.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I

I know what the lift is. The problem is/was that from where I was at the time I didn't remember where the lift was located relative to where I was. Like so many other places in the guide, the player is directed to the ultimate end point rather than to the beginning. And this is confusing, even though I have been there before with another toon.

I tend to not play endlessly. Consequently, my forgetery is more active than my remembery. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, particularly for anyone who is actually going through these places for the first time. I have to play whenever I can manage to do so.

Comment

Working...
        X