Unobtainable Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unobtainable Quests

Hey I first started using the guide with a lvl 66 hunter in nagrand and have just got to 68 and am now in Blades edge (evergrove) and I cannot accept quests as instructed eg. Felsworn gas mask. It might be that I don't have enough rep with the certain faction or have not done a previous quest earlier down the line I am not sure but I was just wanting to let you know so maybe something could be done to let you know if you needed a certain amount of reputation before begining a quest or needed to finish a certain quest before! Still love the guide but sometime stuffs you up when you need to skip parts.

Thanx

Originally posted by aybranso View Post
    Hey I first started using the guide with a lvl 66 hunter in nagrand and have just got to 68 and am now in Blades edge (evergrove) and I cannot accept quests as instructed eg. Felsworn gas mask. It might be that I don't have enough rep with the certain faction or have not done a previous quest earlier down the line I am not sure but I was just wanting to let you know so maybe something could be done to let you know if you needed a certain amount of reputation before begining a quest or needed to finish a certain quest before! Still love the guide but sometime stuffs you up when you need to skip parts.

Thanx
    Think youve missed a quest at toshys

Comment

I might have yes because I am also doing dungeons to get more xp aswell!

So that means I am going to need to follow the steps exactly or I am screwed?

Or if I skip an accept quest step will it skip all of the next steps that include parts of that quest if that makes sense!

If not I think that would be a great feature!!

Comment

Did you do the quest where you have to kill the mobs around the
        portal thingy.

Light sources fill up and the mob you want comes out.
        Kill him and click the box on the ground.

Cant remember the name of the quest.

Thinks this might be the one you missed somehow.

Comment

Looks like I have done all of Toshley quest so will go back to Zangamarsh and do some there!!

Thanx for the hepl!

Comment

Yeah, Outlands and Northrend can sometimes be tricky if you miss some of the reputation stuff. My best advice would be to just keep running instances and doing what you can in the guide until you hit 70 then abandon any quests in your log and load up the 70-72 portion of the guide.

You'll also want to go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and set the slider to 80. This will keep the guide from skipping any steps and hopefully also keep from skipping any reputation building stuff so quests later on will be available.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok awesome that has helped!

Thanx for that!

Comment

Working...
              X