Adding in game tips and General area tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding in game tips and General area tips

I know it already has tips but tips and suggestions and other ways of doing some quest that may not be easier too find etc. Some quest ask for you too kill in a gerenal area X mobs and/or xx mobs sometimes with the guide it shows where to start but doesn't show you where these mobs may be located.

I know where these mobs are and most of us do but for a new comer who doesn't really know the game, this could be a problem. And can be frustating.

That's one reason why I personally use Carbonite along with the guides. Carbonite puts nice colored areas on the map for where the mobs are so when the guides direct me to go to a spot to kill mobs I can just see on the map right away where they're all located.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ah Carbanite

Yeah I tried using that addon but for some reason it seemed too not work well. Maybe I didn't install it right or something I may try it again. I knew with questhelper it had a (area) but why use questhelper with a guide thats 1 trillion times better lol.

Comment

I also use carbonite with the guide. Several times in Zangermarsh I would use carbonites layover to see the area coverage of X mob. The mushroom trees hide a lot os stuff you are trying to kill. Carbonite will also show you when you are running out of the expected area. I highly recommend you get that addon working.

Comment

Working...
        X