Almost-80-dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost-80-dailies

Well, I'm *almost* 80 (78) and want to run some dailies in the meantime to get some rep and gold, however the dailies module that I downloaded lists level 80.

Is there a way to set it up so I can go through it at level 78?

Thanks!

I believe that you can go to the dailys guide, and go to the lesser zones (lower level) in Northrend and run those dailys pre level 80. Keep in mind though, you wont get the gold you are looking for until you turn level 80. What the game does, is turn the XP you would have gotten if you were below level cap, into gold.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

I remember at 80 that there's a big increase in gold from dailies (because of the no exp at 80), but not sure exactly what the level requirements are per "zone."

Does anyone have a link to something like that?
      I know it's not a big thing, but I just find the dailies much more fun than the regular quests.

Thanks!

Comment

My suggestion would be if you're 78 now to just load up the Full Storm Peaks guide that's in the Dailies & Events stuff and run that to make sure you're unlocking stuff that's needed. After you've finished that if you're not 80 yet then load up and start running the Icecrown full zone guide and you'll definitely be 80 by the time you're done with that and have a lot of dailies unlocked.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X