OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying routes and Waypoint achivements for dungeons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying routes and Waypoint achivements for dungeons...

Just an idea but if you put in flying routes for herbs, ore, or rare mounts we have to track down it would be worth some money. All you would have to do, and i'm sure you know this, is just as those green circle waypoints are activated as you pass them when you go by can be true for these routes. Just put the route in a loop to repeat. The same can be done for farming animals. For example: the most nodes for Fel Iron in BC are in a particular path for the most part. Or the drake mount by K3 flys a specific path. I'm sure by getting this path you could charge pretty good sum of money just to get the mounts. Just a suggestion. Love the products by the way. ALSO maybe a achivement/waypoint pointer for dungeons and instances for max completions may be an idea.

Thank you for the suggestions. This may be something we look to do in the future, but currently do not have any plans for it.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by blades_star2 View Post
      Just an idea but if you put in flying routes for herbs, ore, or rare mounts we have to track down it would be worth some money. All you would have to do, and i'm sure you know this, is just as those green circle waypoints are activated as you pass them when you go by can be true for these routes. Just put the route in a loop to repeat. The same can be done for farming animals. For example: the most nodes for Fel Iron in BC are in a particular path for the most part. Or the drake mount by K3 flys a specific path. I'm sure by getting this path you could charge pretty good sum of money just to get the mounts. Just a suggestion. Love the products by the way. ALSO maybe a achivement/waypoint pointer for dungeons and instances for max completions may be an idea.
      Keep in mind that there are already add-ons that do this very well - Carbonite is an example. It's an addon that some of us (including me after I saw a post about it on here by Cabby) use and includes a very nice 'Goto feature' that you can have it Goto the mines or herbs in the area... and then simply fly the route it points you to... as you reach each node it automatically drops it and the arrow adjusts to the next node. The only thing I would like about it a bit better is if would allow us to group the nodes that are very close together like Routes does - cause I liked Routes before but it doesn't seem to work that well with Carbonite and I like Carbonite for several reasons (can you say Google Maps?)
      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
      X