achievement guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

achievement guide

zygro can you give as a bonse that when we buy the achievement guide you tell as how to get mounts i really want to now how to get alot of mounts and i talking about the nether darke mount there a alot of mounts like this easy to have like the reputation with other faction can you give as a guide that tell how to get these mounts i am not talking about the achievement that is hard to get and there no guide for it and talking about the reputation with faction because 50% mounts of world of warcarft is reputation with faction plz zygro do this guide because there are guides for mounts but i love zygro and i will not buy a another guide plz zygro make this guide

Actually, the Dailies & Events guides have stuff in it to help you get to exalted with your 5 main faction reputations. I think you only need Honored with them to buy their mounts. There are a lot of Northrend reputation guides too so if any of those have a mount that needs reputation there's a few more you could get.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zygor already has a guide to get the Netherdrake if you own the Dailies & Events Guide then you have it in-game form.If you do not own the Dailies & Events Guide then there is a .pdf version of the same guide in the bonus area on the Members Page.
      You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

i mean like the outland mounts and i have netherdarke mount there alot mounts and all i need is zygro to make a guide rep guide to give you rewards like mounts the faction

Comment

He does have Outland rep stuff in the to do list for the Dailies & Events guides then, we just have to wait for him to have time to do it.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X