Please allow custom fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please allow custom fonts

I use custom fonts to change the default, hard to read font that comes with WoW. Everything looks great on my screen except for my Zygor guide. I would love it if there were an option to be able to change the font for the guide.

Going to move this into the Suggestions forum.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Would like to see this also. Easy way to do it would be to allow the use of SharedMedia and SharedMediaAdditionalFonts to allow changes to the fonts.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by shamrock11 View Post
        I use custom fonts to change the default, hard to read font that comes with WoW. Everything looks great on my screen except for my Zygor guide. I would love it if there were an option to be able to change the font for the guide.
        I will send this suggestion to the Developers to see what they think. Not a bad idea
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by shamrock11 View Post
          Our guide does not use the default WoW font. It uses ClearFont which was designed specifically for ease of reading on monitors. What seems to be the problem you are having reading the text or do you just want everything to match?
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Mine is cosmetic mostly. But I also like a font that I use and don't know which addon it comes from. It's called StarCine. It's a font that's based off Star Trek. Not really using it because of that I use it because at the size of the 12 font it's like a size of 14 in other fonts. With being on a 46inch TV on my desktop it's kinda hard to see yours at even the maxium settings for Zygor Guides. And before somebody says to move closer to the TV I'm about a foot away right now and I don't want to move closer I would rather move father away from it.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
              Mine is cosmetic mostly. But I also like a font that I use and don't know which addon it comes from. It's called StarCine. It's a font that's based off Star Trek. Not really using it because of that I use it because at the size of the 12 font it's like a size of 14 in other fonts. With being on a 46inch TV on my desktop it's kinda hard to see yours at even the maxium settings for Zygor Guides. And before somebody says to move closer to the TV I'm about a foot away right now and I don't want to move closer I would rather move father away from it.
              Then open your eyes!!!
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My glasses probably contribute most of the problems to it.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                  Our guide does not use the default WoW font. It uses ClearFont which was designed specifically for ease of reading on monitors. What seems to be the problem you are having reading the text or do you just want everything to match?
                  I guess that's the problem. I have replaced the default font and I would like everything to match. I can read the guide fine, it just doesn't look very good compared with the rest of my screen. I would like to be able to make my Zygor guide match the rest of the font in my game.

Comment

Working...
                  X