New Product Suggestion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Product Suggestion...

I was thinking the other day if a product using the Zygor viewer could be made to help with regular quests that are not apart of a guide.

So average user now has a toon leveled to 85 and wants to do other quests in other zones. That user could just follow a leveling guide thru that zone and complete the majority of quests. What if he or she just wanted to do a quest chain that is not apart of any guide? What if he or she only wants to do just that quest chain and maybe that quest chain has some prerequisites. Trying to find all the steps in a guide to complete the quest and then try to figure out what steps to skip so that the user is only doing what is needed for the quest would be tough to do.

I found myself in that situation, where now I'm level 85 and I want to go back and do other zone quests, but I want to do them all and not skip anything. Or I looked up a quest reward on wowhead and it said it a reward from a quest chain. So it would be nice, as I find these quests that I could use a "Quest Guide" to complete those quest.

I know alot of the information can be gathered from existing blizzard UI to complete the quest. However, using the Zygor guide, I'm some what trained or spoiled now to have this little addon just point me where I need to go and explain what I need to do next.

So just an idea for thought...

There is a achievement guide coming. If they put the loremaster achievement in that means every quest by zone will be in that guide execpt maybe the quests that are in the leveling guide.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think I understand what you are saying. Basically, you would like the Guide to just take you through "every" quest in the game just to see every reward/story? This may not be something we are going to do since it doesn't exactly follow our "Leveling Guide" style. However, as chaos mentioned, it is not a bad idea to simply make sure we make a guide to get the loremaster. Thanks for the suggestion!
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well its good to stay focused on the scope of the company...

But as I stated, it would be for folks that are not leveling anymore. So that would appeal to a larger audience maybe?

Ppl could use a website to find the quest(s) or quests chains they want to do, and download it as a "custom" guide and add it the viewer addon.

Comment

Working...
        X