This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

northrend 2

Not being mean by any means but hard and difficult to respond and vote on a closed thread. especially on mine. So my vote is give us the options to go to northrend at 68. my gear, dps,everything were ten times better and that much quicker to leveling to from 68-70. just my opinion. Since its a close thread im letting my voice being heard with this thread. Otherwise as a whole your guide is an excellent guide. At least let those using your guide they're allowed to go to Northrend at 68. after all we paid for your guide, we should have the options available to us.

The thread was just closed today. The poll turned out what it was so there will be no changing of the guide. As far as Zygor is concerned the matter is closed so the point of these post are no longer valid. We will be closing threads that have this as a topic since it's over. You have made your opinion noted so do not create another thread about this please. They will all be deleted.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

search the forums and you will have every answer possible to give on the subject. The other customers have spoken, the experienced players/mods have spoken, Zygor has spoken.... the matter is closed.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X