Package deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Package deals

Ok, I thought of this before, but I didn't post this idea here. But have you decided to sell your guides in a package deals. You do with Horde/alliance on both leveling and Dailies but since you are also working on two others prehaps more.

I thought maybe having a package deal, I am sure it would help some of the "newer" customers out. Also with the encomy and stuff one may want to consider this also.

We do offer a combination of Leveling Guides and Daily Guides to make this a little more cost effective. If someone wants to purchase both factions of either Guides there is a discount available.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

One I think would also be a good package deal to have would be all 4 guides at once. Not sure what kind of deal you could work on with that so that it'd still be profitable for you guys though.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
        One I think would also be a good package deal to have would be all 4 guides at once. Not sure what kind of deal you could work on with that so that it'd still be profitable for you guys though.
        In a sense... they do.

When you purchase the guide that you want, and finalize the payment, you're prompted with a discounted combo deal for the remaining 3 guides you didn't purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
          In a sense... they do.

When you purchase the guide that you want, and finalize the payment, you're prompted with a discounted combo deal for the remaining 3 guides you didn't purchase.
          When I purchased the guide way back in early november (funny how that seems like a long time ago), this is what was presented to me.

I was purchasing for one faction plus dailies and other items, and the system offered me a discount to get "all" of the current stuff.

Sure the total added up to a bit more than I had planned to spend, but I know realize that by getting all of the current products, paying the extra was a good decision.

Comment

See when I got zygors they only offered the leveling guide. So I wasn't aware of the combo's. Cause the next thing I got was the dallies and Events. But every so often I would get a ad from a email stating get the leveling etc. Or a website advisting zygors.

Only thing I purchase recently was the upgrades to the guides. But I wasn't sure if they offered a combo package or not. Besides the two factions. The other thing which I based this post about was sometimes I have accidently hit the leveling tab instead of the Forum or Member Tab and it brought me to see how much the guide is to new members etc. I figured prehaps if you offered a combo deal on one or both tabs.

Although I do have a question regarding the Gold guide. Its not when it will be out but how are you planning on doing it. As a PDF or a in game mod that has a better addon then Auctineer which also has a leveling guide like format to go to certain areas etc. Achievements I could see having a combo of a in game and pdf guide.

Comment

The Gold Guide is still up in the air whether we will be making this at all. If we decide this is something we will do in the near future we will make sure to update via Facebook, Twitter and Email with all the details concerning the Guide. Thanks for the suggestions!
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X