HEARTHSPOTS AND FLIGHT PATHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEARTHSPOTS AND FLIGHT PATHS

I dont know if this has been posted but as a player with heirlooms using the dynamic progress things get a little tricky when u got from step 15 to 30 in 2 seconds and u miss a lot of flight paths and places you should set your hearths. If there is a way you could make those two things stopping points while dynamic progress is taking u to the best spot it would help out greatly, i usually spend quite a bit of time runnin back to a camp that i could've hearthed to. Besides that i love the guide it helps and makes lvling quite a bit more fun in my opinion

A lot of that should be solved when the team finish the current overhaul of the SIS. For the missed flight paths, see my signature for a small guide that can help you to get all of the 1-60 (old world) zone FPs.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Maybe disabling the skip travel steps option in the guide options, dynamic progress section helps.
      You then have to manually look if those steps are necessary for you though (or just manually skip everything that's not a flight point step).

Comment

Working...
      X