add "choose reward" to auto accept/complete quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add "choose reward" to auto accept/complete quests

as most of you know thier is a setting in the guide that allows you to enable to turn in and accept quests, where the guide will automaticly turn in and accept the quests, well on the ones where you choose a reward, why not add a option on the guide when it firsts loads saying tank, healer or dps ect
    and allow the guide to adapt to what you want to be
    so say your a paladin an you choose healer,
    the quide will choose any gear off quests which is good for healing, but if the quest doesnt hold armour that is useable then if the player has auto choose enabled then it chooses the item which sells for the most...

then if players simply dislike this then they just dont enable it

I don't think something like this would be allowed to work by Blizzard. One thing it's most likely to automated to me to be allowed.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are addons out there that mark the most valuable quest reward item.
      I use Vendor Bait for that and I saw another addon that not only highlights the most valuable item but also preselects it so you only have to click the quest complete button.
      So I think unless Blizzard messed around with those functions it might be possible to preselect a reward item by other things than only it's value.
      But it may require a lot of code to judge what item is the best for your class and spec. It took quite some time to get an upgraded RatingBuster for Cataclysm as so much had been changed.

Comment

Originally posted by stickywicky View Post
        as most of you know thier is a setting in the guide that allows you to enable to turn in and accept quests, where the guide will automaticly turn in and accept the quests, well on the ones where you choose a reward, why not add a option on the guide when it firsts loads saying tank, healer or dps ect
        and allow the guide to adapt to what you want to be
        so say your a paladin an you choose healer,
        the quide will choose any gear off quests which is good for healing, but if the quest doesnt hold armour that is useable then if the player has auto choose enabled then it chooses the item which sells for the most...

then if players simply dislike this then they just dont enable it
        Unfortunately there are some aspects of the game that require paying attention :P This would be a fun idea but we don't forsee adding this in. Thanks for the suggestion.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X