Tank in-game guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank in-game guide?

Is it viable to make Zygor guide a tank in a dungeon? Where to start, go, in which order, who to mark, who to kill first, etc?

I don't think we can expect something that special in the near future. Even a dungeon guide would rather be a description of the quests and bosses but not a complete press this button, than that as this depends also on which class to play and sometimes even on which other classes are in the group.

There are some addons with general information about boss mechanics. One is Boss Tactics.
    There are also some dungeon and tanking guides around the web.

Comment

Ok, thank you

Comment

Tell someone in your group you are new to the dungeon, and ask if anyone can help you with CC assignments and such. Very, very rarely will you get flamed for being new to a run. All you need to do is make sure you can grab and hold threat with your toons abilities. The DPS waited in queue for up to an hour to get a tank. That is incentive to help you out so they can get their run finished.
        What toon will you be using to tank on?
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Paladin but I am still leveling by questing and never never done tanking with it though people whisper and ask. Pala is already level 43, 2 specc but by now I am mostly investing in Retribution so far.

Comment

Working...
          X