Class Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class Guide

I am always switching between web pages and mobile applications looking for the best things I can do for my class. Yes it has been done by other leveling guides but this would make zygor the ultimate wow guide. So these are the things I would suggest incorporating into zygors guide.

Suggested class races
    Suggested rotations, reforging, gems and enchants for all specs

Sure some if not all of these things differ from you leveling guide but they would male it the best.
    And it would be good if you could incorporate these into the game interface so you don't have to leave the game to see them.

Thanks BK

I use www.elitistjerks.com So far, it's been more reliable than any other site I've gone to as far as all the information you're looking for. After going to that site, I doubled my Dks dps overnight.

Comment

For rotation information, www.elitistjerks.com is the best.
      For reforging, gearing, gemming, and chanting information, www.askmrrobot.com is the best.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks guys i will look into the sites and hopefully they will be helpfull.

Thanks BK

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          For reforging, gearing, gemming, and chanting information, www.askmrrobot.com is the best.
          Not sure if they've updated the code since, but when I checked this out around a month ago the calculations were off on the reforging. Constantly wanted me to reforge past hit cap on my Arc Mage.

Comment

http://www.gotwarcraft.com/

Select your class from the links on the left sidebar. It doesn't go much into specifics, but it's a really nice place to start esp for race/class combos.

For example: looking at their prot warrior build, I put 2/2 in Thunderstruck and put 0 points in Gag Order.
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by bk_bridgee View Post
              I am always switching between web pages and mobile applications looking for the best things I can do for my class. Yes it has been done by other leveling guides but this would make zygor the ultimate wow guide. So these are the things I would suggest incorporating into zygors guide.

Suggested class races
              Suggested rotations, reforging, gems and enchants for all specs

Sure some if not all of these things differ from you leveling guide but they would male it the best.
              And it would be good if you could incorporate these into the game interface so you don't have to leave the game to see them.

Thanks BK
              Thanks for the feedback and your suggestions. This isn't something we are looking to do right now, but if we continue adding things like we want this could be a possibility.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X