The Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Truth

Its perfect. Its kind of expensive. Just dont let it take over your life. Some of the talents and macro's need to be better updated. Rotation guides and Macro's could be much better as well. Zygor says "He doesnt want to tell people how to play their class", But we all know that a little advice is what we are all paying for. Roto's and Strats. Sploits and Easter Eggs.

Have you ever seen IWinButtons? Now thats an impressive macro.

I hope Zygor takes some of the money I paid for his guide to buy into that and give me what I really paid for.

BTW: I've been using Zygor's Guide for years now. I have every class at 85 with full raiding gear as of 4.3.2. I use my own personally modified version of UI-Tat, zygor's, and Typhoon. I typically make about 100k gold and tons of extra mats for the guild between all of my toons in a week.

Zygor's Guide opened up my gaming experience and allowed me to enjoy playing, instead of constantly feeling lost. It's like having your best friend at your side to lead you from 0 to hero in a week. And he's always there when you need him.
    yes
    31.25%
    no
    68.75%

Moved to an appropriate forum section.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Its hard to say which spell to use. For example when will you need to interrupt a spell? When is the right time to heal as a healing class?

Comment

WoW practically plays itself now: The default UI highlights spell procs on your action bar as well as glowy icons around your toon. Learning your spell rotation and when to use abilities is part of the fun, addons should enhance this experience, not make it mindless.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Try one of these lovely addons:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ovale
          http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fortexorcist
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have to ask; what are you not getting that you paid for?

I hope Zygor takes some of the money I paid for his guide to buy into that and give me what I really paid for.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You can also try Spell Flash addon:

http://www.curse.com/search?search=spell+flash

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                I have to ask; what are you not getting that you paid for?
                I think s/he wanted to pay for a bot to play the game in a raid/dungeon for him/her, at least that's the conclusion I'm drawing from his/her post. In any event, I needs to go push moar buttons.
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

I would have thought that part of the fun of playing a game is figuring out how best to play your character. This addon is a guide viewer, it really does not need to do anything more than show a guide with a way point system.

Comment

Regarding the leveling aspect you can play an class by simply smashing the action bar buttons (if you placed your spells there ).

And if you switch classes all the time (like I do) SpellFlash is very handy, I even did heroic dungeons back in the WotLK days with classes I only leveled to 80 and then did not play for months.
                    Even now I could take my Shaman I did not play since I hit level 80 over a year ago and bring him to 85 and do dungeons without problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X