Grimnok and Korgaah, I am here for you! (Quest) Blade's Edge Mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimnok and Korgaah, I am here for you! (Quest) Blade's Edge Mountains

When fighting Korgaah, he's in a room with 4 others. He's level 67, he has 2 level 66 Elite guards and 2 non-elite 65 guards. The 2 non-elites you can safely pull to the door and take them out easily. Depending on level, you can quick kill Korgaah and run or tank all 3 that are left. But a trick that makes this easysauce is to lure Korgaah out with a Bloodmaul Brutebane Brew (one of the kegs you pick up off the ground in the Bloodmaul area). Standing outside the hut, if you put one on the ground, it will pull only him outside and and the two elites stay inside the hut.

That is already in the step tips for luring him out with the brew.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Didn't show on mine =/

Comment

What options do you have set for your guide viewer window? I think one of them might hide the tips when it's in compact mode.

Comment

Was just in game to check on it. In the guide options, Guide step display section, it's the check box marked 'Show extra information inline' in the top section. If it's checked then you'll see the tips in the window, if it's un-checked then you'll only see the tips if you hover your mouse over the step line.

Comment

You'll have to be more specific. "Guide Viewer Window" is not an option panel I have. On the "Window settings" panel I don't see anything that says "Hide Tips" or "Show Tips". Under Primary Mode: I have the dropdown box set to "1(default)" and "Brief steps" IS NOT checked, nor is "Hide controls". I don't have Secondary Mode set to Active, and nothing below or above those settings would seem to affect this option.

Comment

Yes that option is checked... and the only reason I posted this is because I DO see tips and that one wasn't showing. Version 3.2.2.2468.

Comment

Well that's your problem. Your guide viewer version is from back in WotLK. If you're using an older version of the guides intentionally for private servers then we can't help you. We only support the current live WoW servers (4.3.2) with our guides. If you just have an old copy but playing on the live WoW servers then you really need to update them. The current guide version is 3.3.3538.

Comment

Funny, I downloaded this version from the website on the 14th of Feb (2012). Plus I don't get any notices saying it's outdated. I play on a live server. (Why anyone would use a leveling mod on a private server is beyond me)

Comment

Did you do a manual installation or use the Updater?

Comment

Last time I did it manual... just saw the Updater in my "Start Menu". I'll give that a go tomorrow when I log on. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X