No announcement yet.

On-site / in-game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah was worried about you Cartman. Good to see your okay.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So... the only way to access the guide is to login to the Zygor site... correct? Is it smartphone friendly? Android browser and iPad (thought I saw some comment about the iPad) friendly?

Do you have a "quick link" or way to get to the guide quickly from a browser without having to go to the Zygor website, select "Members" area, enter your member login, then "manage guides", then select the guide?
      Last edited by empower; May 16, 2012, 12:55 PM. Reason: additional question

Comment

I would have to check, I'm not sure if it's phone friendly in that it detects the mobile browser and adjusts accordingly. You should however be able to use any phone/ipad browser to access it in the members area.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, word is that it the guides are ipad friendly. I just tested with my older android phone (My Touch 3G) and it's default web browser. When zoomed in the text formats itself to fit the screen, just the pictures that remain larger so it should be pretty good for most phones to use to view the guide.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

if i had known that i wouldnt of bought it ... what a waste of money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by melup View Post
              if i had known that i wouldnt of bought it ... what a waste of money!!!
              Known what?
              Bought what?

A bit more info would help out. In order to know what a customer doesnt like, that may lead to a change (happened here lots), we need to know what it is you dont care for. Im sure that if there is something on the guide(s) you dont like, other people that may not post may feel the same way you do.
              Let us know what you didnt like on whatever item you bought, if you have the time.
              Thanks.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X