OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small mini event you can add to the guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small mini event you can add to the guide.

I found this when I was playing with some people from the Shattered Soulstone Podcast.
    Link: http://www.shatteredsoulstone.com/2012/04/game003/ 50 minute mark is when it starts and a description happens.

Basic Discription:
    Lugor The Crazed is the mob name. He stands over a Lectern on Cathedral Level 3 is where I found him. You click him and he speaks and asks that you leave him alone and he will drop gold as a bribe to. If you click the Lectern after talking to him he gets mad and starts fighting you. He didn't drop much maybe a Blue is all I saw. And I was in a party of 3 at the time.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Another was that on Cathedral Level 1 you can sometimes find a Black Mushroom. Doesn't do anything or sell for anything. It's just a throwback to finding one for Adria back in Diablo 1 for a quest.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember finding Lugor once during the beta. And I found that mushroom a couple of times.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
        Another was that on Cathedral Level 1 you can sometimes find a Black Mushroom. Doesn't do anything or sell for anything. It's just a throwback to finding one for Adria back in Diablo 1 for a quest.
        You do know that black mushroom has a purpose in this game, right? (spoiler alert or I would say more)

Comment

Yeah I just found out about what it was used for last night.

Posted the info in the Diablo 3 Info thread with warning about Spoilers.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
          X