Where to find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find?

So I bought the guide at the end of the week and I double purchased it, so I e-mailed support and told them them and they would get the one refunded, which was done monday. Now I am thinking that for some reason I don't have access because every time I go to the page it only shows the buy options and I am not sure where to download them from.

Any help is appreciated.

Meant to ask where to access, other then download, I know it is not a download for D3.

Click members at the top should be in there right above the Zygor client download.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

d3.jpg

So here is what I got. When I click the Diablo claw at the top it just has buy buttons.

Comment

Okay the something went wrong with the refund then. I would contact customer support because it looks like they took it away completely. Supposed to look like this:
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I don't even have a copy of my Clickbank order numbers anymore, tried to retrieve them from the garbage in hotmail but they are gone and I cannot get from the clickbank site because I need those to even get anyplace.

Comment

I'm sorry but that is all I can tell you to do. I have no access to anything to check it out and help more than this.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Did you pay with Paypal? If so there is a receipt in Paypal with the Clickbank order number.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I got his ticket and routed it, still have the Clickbank numbers from his first email. Psyanide, I would suggest getting any Clickbank receipts for guide purchases in case you need them in the future. You can get them thru this link without needing to know the order number: https://www.clickbank.com/txnLookup.htm
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X