OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's probably something I'm doing wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's probably something I'm doing wrong...

I bought the guide, and can access it on the web site. However, I cannot access the walkthrough past Act I. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

They may not have updated the guide to include anything past ACT 1 yet.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
      They may not have updated the guide to include anything past ACT 1 yet.
      oh, ok. I didn't realize it was still a work in progress. Thank you.

Comment

We didn't have access to anything past the first half of Act I during the beta so we couldn't create guides for the rest of it until the game went live. There will be a lot of updates over the next week as we get it all into the guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I just started Act 2 today, so I will be looking forward to the updates!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            We didn't have access to anything past the first half of Act I during the beta so we couldn't create guides for the rest of it until the game went live. There will be a lot of updates over the next week as we get it all into the guide.
            Yea that's great but what sucks is i'm at the end of act 3 getting ready for act 4 i'll be done by the time the guide is done which kinda makes spending the 20 bucks useless no? I mean what else is there will there be if i'm done with the 4 acts?

Comment

All of the lore items and achievements you've missed because you have to go thru the game a few times to get them all.

Comment

true, true

Comment

As I said elsewhere, the guide will probably be useful to me later on in some ways, and Cabby explains them here. I feel though, that you should have put the fact it was not complete and would be updated over the next few weeks on the page where we purchase it.
                  I'm not an idiot, I'm 47 years old and hold a Master's Degree, but I did not know the guide would not be complete when it was initially offered.

I do look forward to its completion, and expect it will live up to the standards I have come to expect from a Zygor guide!

(disappointed, but still a huge fan...)

edit: corrected spelling of Cabby's name

Comment

While it isn't on the Pricing page, on the main info page for the guide, http://www.zygorguides.com/diablo/, it does state at the bottom:
                    Zygor's Diablo III Guide will be updated daily with new content all upon the game's release (May 15th), until the full game content is covered.**
                    ** - Note: Customers who order will receive instant access to an early sneak peek of our Diablo III guide, which consists of a partial walkthrough of Act I as well as beginners guides for all the major aspects of the game. This was the only content available before the game's release.

Comment

I stand corrected, I just did not look in the right place!

Comment

Working...
                      X