Act I side quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act I side quests

If I come across a side quest that isn't in the guide, is there a place to let you know about it in case you'd like to add it? I did one about laying a ghost's family to rest (not the bones one). Have you guys come across it yet?

Thanks

You can always post about them in here or down in the bugs section for the guide. Do you know the name of that side quest?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I don't remember the quest name, but the quest giver is Willa Rathe, a ghost in one of the decaying crypts. Her text was: my family...please...end their torment. Then several spirits spawn and you kill them. tada

Comment

I found this awesome little side cave in act 2 the other day, that I haven't been able to find again. it was called the fowl cave. not foul but fowl. and you go in and it looks like any other cave map except that its just a bunch of chicken's running around that you can't target or kill. when you run through the extent of the small map there is a pig walking around doing a whole bunch of nothing. so I killed it and got 2 flawless gems, and a yellow piece of equipment. it was the coolest thing I've seen yet in the game as it was obviously just a joke event the programmers threw in there to change the pace from demons and ghosts and such.

Comment

Working...
        X