Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps

I just finish act 2, starting another toon, I was thinking about the Diablo III Guide, I am tempted to get it but i wonder if there is Maps of the Dungeons, that will be the plus i need to push me over and get the guide...

Tired to run around like a headless chicken trying to find the lvl 2 entrance.. Maps is what i need...

so my questions, is there maps of all dungeons, well at least Act 1 and 2 in the guide??

If yes, good, if not, that will be a good idea to add maps int he guide

Cheer

I think the dungeons are random in some cases.. so maps may be a hard thing to make.. Not 100% sure if im accurate on that though

Comment

I also thought about maps but I don't know how much is random. If dungeon entrances are always in the same spot but only not every dungeon is accessible in every game it should be possible to create a map that shows all possible dungeon locations so at least you don't have to explore the whole map. For example like this one: http://www.diablowiki.net/File:Map_random_cutout.jpg

Comment

Every time you log into a character the dungeon maps are randomly generated. This means that we can't make any maps for the dungeons as they are always different. Even the maps for out in the open fields will change around some with every time you log in. If you get disconnected from the server while playing and go right back into the game everything will change again.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The maps are only partially randomly generated. And are the quest paths random? It seems that many seem to be the same path for various characters I have played.

Comment

The quests are always the same. The main outdoor maps generally have the same shape but locations of dungeons and such can be random. The dungeons themselves seem to be completely random in layout and content with the exception that there's always a portal to the next level or there's a stone to click to leave.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have played the game up to hell now and have ran lower level friends through the acts quite a bit. yes i do notice some difference BUT i have noticed that most if not all outdoor maps and dungeons have the same layout. For example act one outdoor is ALWAYS the same. There are several dungeons that are also the same with minor changes in room size/shape but are generally the same with the exception of where portals or exits will be. I specially noticed this when trying to get the black mushrooms in the cathedral i can go on and on about hpw many map lay outs are actually exactly the same which is what people are asking for. Its nice to know what the map looks like as part of a guide i think it should def be part of it.

Comment

Working...
              X