Diablo 3 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo 3 issues

This guide is starting to be awesome with the new additions of the level by level class guides. Cannot wait for the auction house and gold guides if they will be equally in depth.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has experienced a similar problem in game as I have. This is not guide related.

this is the third time this has happened.

upon completion of a quest if I leave afterwards, this has happened twice with the second to last quest in act 1 (nightmare), if I go to a different game to help out a friend or something and don't continue and finish the next quest. when i go to play again, i have to completely start that quest over again.

So basically I have to keep killing Aranea or whatever her name is over and over and over and over

just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem.

I haven't had that problem, but if you were lagging before switching to help the friend the server might not have seen it as completed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, i don't think i was really lagging but then again my laptop can only run D3 at around 30fps so hell I may always be lagging.

Comment

When the Checkpoint Reached flashes on your screen is the only time at all that it saves your quest. It never does it anywhere else. Always make sure that comes up before you log out for anything. You won't lose items or gold found but unless you reach where that flashes on screen the quest resets.

So like this:
        Money, Level and Items in inventory saved like every 10 secs. That's why sometimes you see 10 secs flash up when you try to leave the game or exit it completely.

Checkpoint Reached flashes everything quests, money, level and items is saved.

What is never saved is the layout of the map except for certain parts that are always the same. It randomizes everytime you leave and come back. That's also why the fog of war reappears because it's a brand new map. Same for enemies. They always reset because they are also randomized except for certain ones that pertain to quests.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X