OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get error"Zygor Updater has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sor..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get error"Zygor Updater has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sor..."

NEVERMIND, I'M A GOOBER - JUST EXTRACTED ALL THE FILES MANUALLY TO THE ADDON DIRECTORY IN WOW... I WAS MAKING IT MORE DIFFICULT THAN IT WAS.

I have .net framework 2.0.??? installed, xp sp2 - any idea what's going on?

NOTE: I had a horrible virus and had to do a total reformat but am temporarily using xp, waiting on my Win 7 disc to arrive from mfg, could be about a week. But I can't live without my Zygor for a week... I am willing to do manual install, but no clue how to manually install. Checked forum but didn't really see any instructions on how, but did see the link to do so.

Try running Windows Update tool and make sure you have all the updates for .NET Framework. It should also prompt you to install the 3.0 and 4.0 versions of .NET Framework so do that and make sure they're all updated as well. Once you go thru all of the tedious update process for Windows you should be good to run the Zygor Updater after a computer re-start.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X