Purchased MoP upgrade but it's not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased MoP upgrade but it's not showing

I just purchased the Mists of Pandaria update for my Alliance leveling guides and I got charged for it but it's not showing up in my Members section. In the "Manage Guides" section, it still has the upgrade purchase button like I never bought it. The updater says that it's up to date at version 4.0.77.33.

What can I do?
    Last edited by kriterian; December 25, 2013, 04:07 AM.

First of all after purchasing a new guide you should use the repair function of the updater to reinstall all guide packages as even with the trial guides the verison number will be OK.

But if you don't see the guides in the member's section there may be something wrong with your purchase. For example different mail adresses used for both purchases.

Please use the support button on top of the page and also provide the clickback recipe IDs of your purchases so the support can look into this.
    The Zygor team surely is out of office for christmas but Cabby may be able to help out as he's normally always around here (at least at US daytime)

Comment

Okay, thanks.

If I remember right, there was an error message about the purchase but the page refreshed and it said purchase complete. The charge shows on my credit card already, so I'll submit the clickback id thing in a ticket.

Comment

Maybe because of the error the pruchase was not properly assigned to your Zygor account.
        Cabby will normally be around here in a few hours, thanks for your patience.

Comment

Check your email, I just fixed this.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi i just sent and email about my guide not working i did the repair like it said to do here and it works now thanks

Comment

Working...
            X