Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUA Error

Hello,

Recently come back to WoW (with a fresh install of WoW and no other addons) and installed Zygor and I'm getting this error upon logging in and no waypoint arrow coming up?

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:2 48: Usage: <unnamed>:RegisterEvent("event")
    Time: 04/20/14 12:30:47
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `RegisterEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:2 48: in function `DelayedRun'
    ...face\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\InitialFlightPath s.lua:107: in function `startup'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:333: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:289>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
    [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:306: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:380: in function `TimeManager_LoadUI'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:740: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:705>

Locals: <none>
    This only occurs with my Panda in the Pandarian starting area and not on my old characters.
    Last edited by mrmikeh; April 20, 2014, 06:36 AM.

Try doing a fresh install of the guide files by doing the following:

1. Exit WoW
    2. Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder in there
    3. Go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. Run the Zygor Updater and install a fresh copy of the guide files
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hello,

I just tried that and it still comes up with the error.

Comment

What version of WoW are you playing? You can find this at the log in screen at the bottom left. When in game and you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display for the version number?

Comment

Version: 5.4.7 (18019) (Release x64)
          Mar 10 2014

Zygor
          VER: 4.0.8910
          Last edited by mrmikeh; April 20, 2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

It is only the Pandarian starting area doing this mind.
            I just tested with another class and it was fine.

Comment

Do you by chance have any other addons running? If so, have you tested with them disabled so only the guides are enabled?

Comment

Should be fixed in the next release.

Comment

Please update your guides to receive the fix.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Message: ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:93: hooksecurefunc(): ResetGroupPreviewTalentPoints is not a function
                    Time: 04/24/14 23:11:34
                    Count: 1
                    Stack: [C]: in function `hooksecurefunc'
                    ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:93: in function <...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvis or.lua:43>
                    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
                    ...ddOns\GatherMate2\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
                    ...ddOns\GatherMate2\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...ddOns\GatherMate2\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
                    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:356: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:355>
                    [C]: in function `TalentFrame_LoadUI'
                    ...ddOns\GatherMate2\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
                    ...ddOns\GatherMate2\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...ddOns\GatherMate2\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
                    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:380: in function `TimeManager_LoadUI'
                    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:740: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:705>

Locals: could you please tell me whats causing this error ,made new monk level 9 and this pops up every 15 min thanks hope I'm in the right place

Comment

Please go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorTalentAdvisor folder. That is an out-dated version. The current version is built into the guide viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        Please go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorTalentAdvisor folder. That is an out-dated version. The current version is built into the guide viewer.
                        You do know cabby your awesome , was a lucky day when I bought zygor guides keep up the great work thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X