Download and installation issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download and installation issues

Zygor guides fails to download draenor files in manual or client download. How does one get a refund for a scam product that does not work. I went and downloaded other guides http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/ and theirs works flawlessly. I want a refund since Zygor guides is totally worthless now and does not work outside lvl 90 in Draenor.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; November 13, 2014, 11:15 AM.

Are the WoD leveling guide files really not inside the manual installation zip file you downloaded from the members section?
    Did you check the product page in the members section, does it show you own the WoD leveling guide for the correct faction?

Comment

Originally posted by muclear4u View Post
      Zygor guides fails to download draenor files in manual or client download. How does one get a refund for a scam product that does not work. I went and downloaded Duggie guides http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/ and theirs works flawlessly. I want a refund since Zygor guides is totally worthless now and does not work outside lvl 90 in Draenor.
      Looks to me that this dude is pushing the other guide Duggie. He is doing a lot of posting in this forum!

So far Zygor is working for me with a few hiccups......

Comment

DOES NOT WORK FOR ME EITHER...I UNINSTALLED IT>>>

Comment

Originally posted by raven2043 View Post
          DOES NOT WORK FOR ME EITHER...I UNINSTALLED IT>>>
          Without proper description of what is not working we can't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
            Without proper description of what is not working we can't help you.
            Hmmm...How about this...Does not work for Warlords of Draenor...WILL NOT update for draenor....cant use guide for Draenor...Plus it causes problems with the WOW interface...ie errors because it interferes with the wow ui..... I downloaded the zip file and manually installed it,and used the client...niether works with Warlords of Draenor.
            Last edited by raven2043; November 13, 2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raven2043 View Post
              Hmmm...How about this...Does not work for Warlords of Draenor...WILL NOT update for draenor....cant use guide for Draenor...Plus it causes problems with the WOW interface...ie errors because it interferes with the wow ui..... I downloaded the zip file and manually installed it,and used the client...niether works with Warlords of Draenor.
              Do you have any other addons running at the same time. What are the errors that you are receiving? Can you provide us with a screen grab or a printout of the error text? We can do a remote support session if need be and install the guides for you to see what's going on. There are lots of options, let us know what you'd like us to do.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I agree with raven2043. A friend was still using an old copy of zygor's client and sent me the file and I was able to load it and it seems to be working. So the issues seem to be in the new client. When I downloaded it, there were no files for any guides, just the client. Uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing did not fix the issue. No guides were actually listed and the viewer did not show up as an option to turn on in the game.

Comment

muclear4, a scam product is a fake product DESIGNED not to work. You'll notice many users are successfully installing and using the guides already, so please don't call our guides a scam, thank you.

zuundrela, can you make sure the Client is properly configured with the correct WoW addon paths?

Comment

Could you also post a screen shot of your Zygor installer client window?
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                    X