X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription expired - WTF ?!? [FIXED]

Just had the following pop up :

DMQSjxu.jpg

I checked my account information and its showing expired. Yet I have a confirmation email from you thanking me for my Zygor Elite subscription payment for yesterday.
    Looks like something has gone really wrong with Elite membership subscriptions, unless I am the only one affected.

What is going on ?

So far you're the only one that has reported anything like this but I'm looking at some other accounts and it seems like it's not just you. We'll get this fixed as quickly as we can.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Having a similar problem. When I logged into the game got the same message and I have no Elite access. Log onto the website to check my account status and it says I have an active subscrition. Not sure whats up??? Thought this subscription was automatically renewed???

Comment

I have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          So far you're the only one that has reported anything like this but I'm looking at some other accounts and it seems like it's not just you. We'll get this fixed as quickly as we can.
          With it being a new thing, something was bound to go wrong ;-)

Comment

Yup, rebill notifications coming from our payment processor didn't get handled as they should.

Please DO NOT resubscribe. Your "expired" subscriptions are most likely fine, we're just working with the payment service provider to re-send their messages to us, so that they can get properly acknowledged this time.

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

I got hit too..... sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 1 View Post
                Yup, rebill notifications coming from our payment processor didn't get handled as they should.

Please DO NOT resubscribe. Your "expired" subscriptions are most likely fine, we're just working with the payment service provider to re-send their messages to us, so that they can get properly acknowledged this time.

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
                Thanks for the update. Stuff happens. Happily not really affected at the mo

EDIT: Looks like it's working again. Nice. Thanks for that
                Last edited by xerty; January 11, 2016, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Same issue. Have an email "Receipt for Your Payment to Zygor Guides, LLC" yet in game I'm getting "Your Zygor Elite access has EXPIRED. Please update your guides or renew your subscription."

Comment

Originally posted by myathebee View Post
                    Same issue. Have an email "Receipt for Your Payment to Zygor Guides, LLC" yet in game I'm getting "Your Zygor Elite access has EXPIRED. Please update your guides or renew your subscription."
                    You need to either close down WoW and restart the Zygor client, or close down WoW and click the refresh button in the top right of the Zygor client.
                    At least that's what I did (the refresh option).

Comment

Originally posted by xerty View Post
                      You need to either close down WoW and restart the Zygor client, or close down WoW and click the refresh button in the top right of the Zygor client.
                      At least that's what I did (the refresh option).
                      I did all that...twice. Just to make sure that wasn't the issue. I'm off to work so hopefully when I get back it's all resolved. Nothing like a huge "Oh noes!" Pop up your screen every time you switch toons.

Comment

There. It should be fixed now, with all the "missed" rebills reactivated, too.
                        Make sure to click the "refresh" arrows icon in your Zygor Clients to update your licences.

Let us know if there are any subscriptions still expired that shouldn't be!
                        Last edited by Zygor Dev 1; January 11, 2016, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Hello Dev,

I see that the issue should be fixed however is seems that I am still hit by this unfortunate event. I have followed the instructions as above.

I am currently running build 5.0.13153 of the addon and client version 3.0.230. up to date wow ofc, and have checked my account status which shows as active. Is there anything more that you need in order to investigate the issue?

Kind regards,
                          Glen J.

Comment

dooffie66, please restart the client, or maybe perform a "soft repair" of the addon. On our end it shows a properly active Elite membership now, so likely just your installation needs a nudge. I'll check with the Client development team to see if the Client can be improved to handle emergency situations like this more smoothly.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 1 View Post
                              dooffie66, please restart the client, or maybe perform a "soft repair" of the addon. On our end it shows a properly active Elite membership now, so likely just your installation needs a nudge. I'll check with the Client development team to see if the Client can be improved to handle emergency situations like this more smoothly.

Thanks for your patience!
                              Hello Dev,

I can confirm that a "Scan & repair" solved the issue for me. Thanks for the very quick response.

Kind regards,
                              Glen J.

Comment

Working...
                              X