Installation stops partway through.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation stops partway through.

The installation gets somewhere to about 1.5 - 2.0 MBs then just stops downloading and seems to hang there.

I've seen this happen where Anti-Virus is interfering and closing the connection. Could that be happening here?

Comment

I had seen that suggestion on the forums for other issues to i disabled my anti-virus and tried it with the same result.

Comment

Well something has to be interfering if the installer is able to connect and start the installation.

If you want to try to manually get the client installed, you can download the client, place the .jar file in the directory you want it to be in (note, don't put it directly on your Desktop, for example. Create a Zygor Guides Client folder, and place it there.) Double click the .jar file to run it, and it will gives you various prompts to get the installation setup properly. They should be pretty explanatory, but let me know back on here if you have any issues with this.

Comment

Not sure what I did or if i just got lucky but I managed to get the client downloaded and installed now.
          Last edited by sarlacc000; February 26, 2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X