OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just bought horde 1-85guide i opened it up and the max lvl the guides show is 60?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just bought horde 1-85guide i opened it up and the max lvl the guides show is 60?

so like the title says i thought i should see all my guides up to lvl 85??
    help?

There is no Outland guide? When you open "Show Guide Controls" select "Leveling Guides." See if there is anything for Outland or Northrend.
    Then please do me a favor and go into your Zygor Updater and make sure your user name and password are entered into the settings field. Once you do that go back to the main page on the Updater and copy/paste the list of guides you have showing in that box. Make sure to remove your name before you hit post.
    Thank you.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
      There is no Outland guide? When you open "Show Guide Controls" select "Leveling Guides." See if there is anything for Outland or Northrend.
      Then please do me a favor and go into your Zygor Updater and make sure your user name and password are entered into the settings field. Once you do that go back to the main page on the Updater and copy/paste the list of guides you have showing in that box. Make sure to remove your name before you hit post.
      Thank you.
      umm my updater is weird when i open it it shows for a fraction of a second and then opens wow client so i have no time to alter any settings

Comment

Originally posted by slamcocain View Post
        umm my updater is weird when i open it it shows for a fraction of a second and then opens wow client so i have no time to alter any settings
        Try to open it holding the shift key. This may keep it from auto-loading into the WoW launch.

Comment

Try to open it holding the shift key. This may keep it from auto-loading into the WoW launch.
          thanks this fixed it,

Comment

You have all your guides now?

Comment

You have all your guides now?
              i think so i just opened lvling guides and it said all the way up to 85

Comment

Excellent. Ill go ahead and close this as a resolved issue. Dont hesitate to post again if you have a question or concern.

Comment

Working...
                X