No announcement yet.

My Account Has Been Disabled USed Email Submission form no response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submitted the 2 clickbank numbers through the contact form. Would it be possible to get a hookup bonus while you are in my account like activating the Daily and Event guides for Alliance.

Thanks. BTW sorry I seemed to come down a little hard on the Zygor's Staff. I forgot since 4.2 was coming out today they had to update the guide to be compatible with 4.2 as well as probably add new content to the dailies guides since there are new Dailies in 4.2.

The issue is still being resolved as of this post. But based on my experience so far here is my feelings on these 3 areas:

The Volunteer Mods: 5/5 Stars
    The Zygor's Guide and Associated Guides: 5/5 Stars
    The Zygor's Staff and Support: 5/5 Stars

Thanks to a triple tier of across the board Excellence I will be using this product and recommending it to my friends to trial and purchase for themselves for as long as I am playing WoW (which will be a long time!).

This experience has been a very positive one!

Kudos to all those involved!
    Last edited by windwalker2012; June 28, 2011, 12:11 PM. Reason: Fixed a couple typos.

Comment

Thanks. Your account should be fixed now. The products must've gotten deactivated for some reason when the account became locked from being compromised. Should be good to go now, though. Have fun! :-)
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Kamchak, you forgot you bring pretty much the only practical MAC knowledge to the moderator team. As far as I'm concerned that's your niche and you're the go-to guy for any MAC issues.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Kamchak, you forgot you bring pretty much the only practical MAC knowledge to the moderator team. As far as I'm concerned that's your niche and you're the go-to guy for any MAC issues.
          ^Aggreed if somebody has any issues with rye guide in a Mac I will try to help but usually it's something I can't help with and tell them to wait for you to get on to help them better than I can.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X