X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Druid 80-85 Step Error

Hi,

On Step 2 of the guide it says "Teleport to Moonglade", however, when you get there you can't turn in the quest. You HAVE to go to Stormwind Keep and use the "transportation" that Emissary Jademoon gives you otherwise you can't turn it in when you need to talk to Emissary Windsong.

A bit annoying starting my 80-82 out like this considering the portals in Dalaran is removed *but* I hope you guys fix this for future reference

Originally posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    Hi,

On Step 2 of the guide it says "Teleport to Moonglade", however, when you get there you can't turn in the quest. You HAVE to go to Stormwind Keep and use the "transportation" that Emissary Jademoon gives you otherwise you can't turn it in when you need to talk to Emissary Windsong.

A bit annoying starting my 80-82 out like this considering the portals in Dalaran is removed *but* I hope you guys fix this for future reference
    There is nothing to fix. The guide gives you the NPC in SW Keep for the teleport to Moonglade, and the arrow points you 640 meters from the board to get to this NPC, as well as the description that this step needs to be done.
    Sorry you used your druid teleport, but the guide did not direct you to do this.
    Take a quick moment to make sure you go over what the guide tells you to do. This will avoid any other problems like this.
    Hopefully you found a friendly mage to get you back to SW.
    Moving this post to bugs and errors and closing.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X