Worgen 1-13 ~ Step 109 ~ Quest Not Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worgen 1-13 ~ Step 109 ~ Quest Not Available

Hello ... I tried to skim some to see if this was posted, and I didn't see it.

On the new Worgen 1-13 Levelling Guide, there is a problem with Step 109.

~ When you turn in the quest to Lorna Crowley that it asks you to, the "Apparitions in the Orchard" quest that the guide says you are to accept is not what is given to you. Instead it goes directly to "The Hungry Etin". This would also negate Step 110 as you don't have to go find the other guy to turn in the "Apparitions in the Orchard" quest to get "The Hungry Etin" next.

I asked a couple other players who were in the area at the time as well to see if I had somehow just done something to mess up the quest chain. None of them had received the "Apparitions in the Orchard" quest as a choice either.

Thank you for looking in to this.
    ~Beth73~

P.S. I assume we are supposed to post different Bugs/Errors in separate posts. So, I'll post another thing I noticed into a different thread. Please let me know if I'm in error on that assumption. Thanks.

Well I just signed in to the Zygor Updater and then WoW. It would seem that this has been corrected, and the step numbers are somehow renumbered. Which actually brings me to another problem... since the update must have changed some of the steps, when the guide loaded it was several steps ahead of where I actually was. So, I had to go back and find out the last step I had actually completed and start from there. I take it the SiS only works to help forward past what we've done and not go back when it isn't done on a new update?
    Last edited by Beth73; December 9, 2010, 07:41 AM. Reason: New question and found out change was implemented after latest patch from this morning.

The team have attempted to disable the SIS right now since it's still buggy. I don't think there really is any true working to the SIS at the moment. If you happen to have the SIS try to skip any steps as you follow the guide please go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, make sure all 4 check boxes are empty, and adjust the slider up to 80. Then go back and do any steps that it might have skipped.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Beth73 View Post
      I take it the SiS only works to help forward past what we've done and not go back when it isn't done on a new update?
      The SIS normally just looks at your entire questing history and loads the guide from where you left off. Every update we send out renumbers the guide. Right now with all the updates being sent out it probably just caused a little issue when going back in game.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
      X