Alliance lvl 62-64 Step 101 & Step 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance lvl 62-64 Step 101 & Step 109

Hi the guide told me to skip step 101, but in step 109 it tells me to make Orebor Harborage to my home location, but i can't talk with him without completing the two quest in step 101.. so you should fix it to not being able to skip step 101

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs

I have had problems with the guide not picking up on quests I already have in my log. Mobs that I am supposed to kill are grayed out so I can't see the kill count and now quests that I am supposed to be completing at level 42 are grayed out and marked as too low for me to complete even though I do not have that setting checked in the Zygor controls for it to skip quests that are too low for me. And yep I've updated each one of the Zygor updates. Please work on this Zygor team because it is indeed frustrating! There are enough bugs in this new patch with WoW without adding to the frustration by having to deal with bugs from Zygor! Keep up the good work...I still have faith in your product!

Comment

Grey step lines indicate that you can't complete the step due to not having the quest. Blue step lines indicate that they're lower level and going to be skipped. The 'skip impossible quests' box is to make the guide not stop on quest objective steps for quests you don't have. The setting that controls the blue steps for low level is the slider.

If the guides aren't picking up on quests you already have in your log then this is probably due to a conflict with another addon, please try disabling your other addons to see if the guide will work properly.

For the Outlands area, it's been suggested that you set the slider up to 80 to turn off the skipping of quests due to a lot of quests in Outlands being reputation based and the guides don't currently take reputation into account when determining what quests to skip. This is being looked at by the team and we'll hopefully see a fix for it with the Cataclysm changes.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X