BUG: Ebonheart Pact: Guide requested a bug report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG: Ebonheart Pact: Guide requested a bug report

I'm not sure what this is about, but the bug icon started flashing and wanted me to report this. The goto NPC step was grey, rather than red... but idk.
    Code:
    VERSION: 1.0.9349
    FACTION: EP
    LEVEL: 11
    GUIDE: LEVELING\Stonefalls (6-16)
    STEP: 392
    GOALS:
     - 1.   Click Goblin Cave  <click> [passive] targetid=93387 count=0 target=Goblin Cave
     - 2.   Enter the Goblin Cave  <goto> [passive] [stonefalls_base 35.14,35.72 <1] was_visited=false
     - 3.   Talk to Gar  <talk> [incomplete] [stonefalls_base 34.77,34.90 <5] [quest Kinsman's Revenge##93067/3/1/1] npc=Gar was_visited=false was_complete=false npcid=93439

--- QUEST STAGE REPORT ---
    QUEST: The Coral Heart ##93035
    RECENT STAGES: 
    POSSIBLE STAGE:
    		[0] = {
    			[[Q1 Captain Noris came to Vivec's Antlers ___ holding its ground.<231>]],
    			[[S1 I've rescued Lieutenant Galyn. While ___ the Covenant camp.<226>]],
    			[[S1C1 == Find Sings-With-Reed]],
    		},
    --- QUEST STAGE REPORT ---
    QUEST: Savages of Stonefalls ##93030
    RECENT STAGES: 
    POSSIBLE STAGE:
    		[0] = {
    			[[Q1 The wilderness of Stonefalls is filled ___ ones are dead.<155>]],
    			[[S1 An Ashlander named Shaali Kulun seeks ___ still out there.<187>]],
    			[[S1C1 == Collect Bleiger's Tentacle]],
    			[[S1C2 Collect Gurlisk's Head]],
    			[[S2 NO TEXT]],
    			[[S2C1 TRACKER GOAL TEXT]],
    			[[S3 NO TEXT]],
    			[[S3C1 TRACKER GOAL TEXT]],
    		},

Turns out that the guide step on this character was somehow advanced ~100 steps ahead of where it should have been when I last logged the character out. I do have multiple characters, however, one of lower level and two of higher level. When I was backtracking to try to find where I should have been in the guide, I did notice a lot of quest steps had marked themselves as completed, when this character has actually not been to those areas yet, nor accepted those quests.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpus View Post
      Turns out that the guide step on this character was somehow advanced ~100 steps ahead of where it should have been when I last logged the character out. I do have multiple characters, however, one of lower level and two of higher level. When I was backtracking to try to find where I should have been in the guide, I did notice a lot of quest steps had marked themselves as completed, when this character has actually not been to those areas yet, nor accepted those quests.
      I seem to be having same problem with this, mostly with directions, go here, follow path here, go here are all skipped before clicking on the npc/quest item.

Comment

Working...
      X