All my guides but 3 are gone! I have re-installed with no change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my guides but 3 are gone! I have re-installed with no change

Today I opened the game and am getting the choose a guide window and a message in the chat box asking "...what are you?" When I go to pick the guide I want there are only 3 guides. I am not getting them all and none for the leveling range I am in. They were working fine last night. I have uninstalled completely, deleted the folder, re-installed and get the same result.

I generarted this bug report:
    VERSION: 1.0.9643
    FACTION: DC
    LEVEL: 18
    GUIDE: NONE
    STEP: NONE
    - no detailed report available -
    DEBUG LOG:
    10:03:05.020.000> [startup] Initializing ZO_IngameLocalization but we're ZygorGuidesViewer, awaiting our turn
    10:03:05.020.000> [startup] Initializing ZO_Libraries but we're ZygorGuidesViewer, awaiting our turn
    10:03:05.020.000> [startup] Initializing ZO_Common but we're ZygorGuidesViewer, awaiting our turn
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] Initializing ZO_Ingame but we're ZygorGuidesViewer, awaiting our turn
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] Initializing SlightlyImprovedAttributeBars but we're ZygorGuidesViewer, awaiting our turn
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] Initializing HarvensDurabilityAndCharges but we're ZygorGuidesViewer, awaiting our turn
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] Initializing LostTreasure but we're ZygorGuidesViewer, awaiting our turn
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] Initializing...
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] SV: Setting up saved vars...
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] SV: faction DC, name Gronk Steelshine
    10:03:06.020.000> [startup] SV: loaded SV file properly
    10:03:06.020.000> [_SUB] [pointer] No CurrentArrowSkin in SetupArrow
    10:03:17.454.000> [startup] EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED! Let's go!
    10:03:17.930.000> [guide] Parsing guide: LEVELING/The Wailing Prison (1-3)
    10:03:17.930.000> [guide] Parsing guide: LEVELING/Coldharbour (42-48)
    10:03:17.930.000> [guide] Parsing guide: LEVELING/Stros M'Kai (3-7)
    10:03:17.930.000> Guides loaded. ---------
    10:03:17.930.000> [testing] All 7 tests |c00ff00PASSED|cff88dd. Clear Captain.
    10:03:17.930.000> [startup] GuideLoadStartup starts, SV are loaded
    10:03:17.930.000> Loading time - guides: -1.00
    10:03:17.930.000> Loading time - DEV: -1.00
    10:03:17.930.000> Loading time - total: -1.00

I bought the full version of the Zygor Guide and suddenly I can’t choose more than 3 guides? With all the bugs and failed quest tracking I cant believe we are being charged $30 for a "worse than beta" version of this program. ZyGORE my wallet more like! WTF!

I offer up a complete and embarrassing rectraction to my earlier post. It seems I had an elderly moment of dimentia and forgot I had only purchased the Aldmiri Dominion leveling guides so therefore the character I was on isnt in that faction of the game. My sincere apologies for my comments stated in the heat of the momentary lapse reason I underwent.

Comment

If that's the worst mistake you make, you're doing pretty well.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I am having same issue and I have purchased all 3 factions I have reinstalled and even repaired after my purchase also in game where it says do you want to also run older versions is checked. Not sure whats up going for dinner be back and hope I get a fast response thank you.

ps: Forgot to mention it does show I have all 3 guides in my zygor just not in the game

no Guides.PNG

Comment

Seems to be a bad setting or something. Please post a pic of your Zygor client window (main window) and also a pic of the Zygor client settings for the ESO section.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

actually trying to get back inn and my zygor is freezing up wonder if it has something to do with java

Comment

freezing now

I reinstalled this wonder If I need to get rid of everything zygor or what about registry does it keep a registry of zygor?

freeze.PNG

Comment

I've seen that happen every now and then. Use Ctrl+Alt+Escape to open the Task Manager then in the Processes tab find the Java.exe process and end it. Once you do that try running the client again and it should start up right for you.

According to that picture you are only installing one of the 3 ESO guides. In the middle there you have the 3 guides listed but only one has a solid box beside it. A solid box means it's enabled and an empty box means it's disabled. Make sure all 3 of them are enabled and then do a repair/re-install.

Comment

Well the guides are showing up now I hope this is all of them and I have done alot of things already at this level and so use to the wow guides to where you can left click and it goes right where you left off I guess it doesn't do this? I will also record any errors and such from here as well. SUCCESS

Capture.PNG

Comment

What I did to fix the freezing and made it work was I made sure there was no sign of the old installs on my computer then restarted computer then checked to make sure there was no more zygor. These was the files left over in the my documents folder where Elders Scroll Online folder is, there was some left over zygor files and seems to be the issue. So far so good

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                      I've seen that happen every now and then. Use Ctrl+Alt+Escape to open the Task Manager then in the Processes tab find the Java.exe process and end it. Once you do that try running the client again and it should start up right for you.

According to that picture you are only installing one of the 3 ESO guides. In the middle there you have the 3 guides listed but only one has a solid box beside it. A solid box means it's enabled and an empty box means it's disabled. Make sure all 3 of them are enabled and then do a repair/re-install.
                      Thanks for your fast responses Zygor your awesome

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately ESO doesn't have all the same addon features available like WoW does so we don't know your quest history to quickly find your spot in the guides.

Comment

Working...
                        X