X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voltec
    replied
    Originally posted by stonga View Post
    Are you seriously telling me the dailies and events guide costs more than both leveling guides combined?

50$ is a ripoff then.

Edit: Well, I don't even have the dailies and events guide 80+ ingame. Only ingame content showing at all is the 1-80 stuff. Can someone please do something about this?

First I pay 50$ for a package I believed to contain both leveling guides and the dailies/event guide, and on top of that I can't even get access to the dailies/events guide either.
    The D&E guides cost $50 for both the ally and horde - the leveling guides cost $60 for the 1-80 (up until Oct 6th - 1-85 after that point). Obviously $60 is more than $50...

Of course if you already own the 1-80 guides and bought them prior to Oct 7th, 2010, then it's only $20 to upgrade either the ally or horde, $30 for both - and Yes... $50 for the D&E package is more than the Cata Expansion Zygor UPGRADE... I don't see a problem with that.

We'll have to wait and see what comes our way for a D&E upgrade... but I expect that whatever it is, it will be kept reasonable.

PS. take a good look at the content loaded in your D&E guide folders and then tell us again that it's a ripoff... ?

Leave a comment:

• stonga
    replied
    Are you seriously telling me the dailies and events guide costs more than both leveling guides combined?

50$ is a ripoff then.

Edit: Well, I don't even have the dailies and events guide 80+ ingame. Only ingame content showing at all is the 1-80 stuff. Can someone please do something about this?

First I pay 50$ for a package I believed to contain both leveling guides and the dailies/event guide, and on top of that I can't even get access to the dailies/events guide either.

Leave a comment:

• shinobix5
    replied
    I am having the same problem myself. I just purchased (like about 10 mins ago) teh $30 dollar upgrade to the 1-85 lvling guides and its still showing that I only have the Wrath guides. hopefully this will get fixed or corrected soon

Leave a comment:

• dreamora
    replied
    Same happened to me.
    After some rethinking and rereading what I saw, I concluded that I am just an idiot, cause they mention savings of $20 -> $50+$20 = $70: thats what both the dailies cost to gether -> bundle was dailies only.

The leveling guides are not included with it.
    As consequence I also upgraded my Allies leveling guide to cata

But I agree that the upgrade guide there is extremly missleading as it pretends "you get all above" while you only get "whats right above".

Leave a comment:

• stonga
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
    Just now? Or in the last few days?

If so, you should probably contact Zygor via http://www.zygorguides.com/contact/index.php
    I upgraded last night.

They better fix this because I'm not paying another 30$ for the leveling guides.

Leave a comment:

• Bomyne
    replied
    Just now? Or in the last few days?

If so, you should probably contact Zygor via http://www.zygorguides.com/contact/index.php

Leave a comment:

• stonga
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
    Did you own the D&E guides already?
    No, only the trial versions of them.

Leave a comment:

• stonga
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
    According to your screenshot, you should have access to everything except the Cataclysm leveling guides.
    That's the thing. I should have access to the leveling guides aswell. I paid 50$ for the full package. I mean, I do have access to the 1-80 guides though.

Leave a comment:

• Kamchak
    replied
    Okay. Just to be clear.. The 50$ package should contain the leveling guides aswell, right? That's what it said when I purchased it, but the receipt said only dailies and events guide. I can't imagine 50$ for dailies and events guide.
    Did you own the D&E guides already?

Leave a comment:

• Bomyne
    replied
    Okay. Just to be clear.. The 50$ package should contain the leveling guides aswell, right? That's what it said when I purchased it, but the receipt said only dailies and events guide. I can't imagine 50$ for dailies and events guide.
    According to your screenshot, you should have access to everything except the Cataclysm leveling guides.

Leave a comment:

• stonga
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kamchak
    replied
    OK. Ill let Zygor step in now. Hes the guru you will need to speak to anyway. Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion.

Leave a comment:

• stonga
    replied
    Untitled.jpg

Here it is.

Leave a comment:

• Kamchak
    replied
    Please post for me a screenshot of your members page. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• stonga
    started a topic Bought the full 50$ package, only got dailies and event guide

Bought the full 50$ package, only got dailies and event guide

Hey.

I purchased the 50$ package believing I would get both leveling guides, dailies and events guides. Only the dailies and events guides show up as purchased on the front page. I already had the 1-80 guides from before.
Working...
X