Zygor Not showing up in auction house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Not showing up in auction house.

Hi! My zygor is not showing up in the Auction House. There is no but ton there to toggle on/off zygor. My guides load fine...it's just in AH that I have noticed a problem. I've tried reinstalling zygor guides by deleting the addon from retail folder and deleting from WTF folder. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!!

I noticed that its the TSM(TradeSkillMaster) addon thats making zygor not work in auction house.Anyone else having issues with this?

Comment

Can confirm that this is an issue, upon disabling TSM, zygor auction house stuff shows up inside the auction house (albiet the full scan isn't working atm but that might be due to them re-working things)

Comment

When using TSM with Zygor have you tried changing it from the TSM window back to the default AH window to see if Zygor appears then without disabling TSM?
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          When using TSM with Zygor have you tried changing it from the TSM window back to the default AH window to see if Zygor appears then without disabling TSM?
          Yes, the button and the side menu just does not seem to appear at all in both the default AH nor the TSM AH if TSM is enabled, so there is a conflict somewhere in terms of zygor and TSM even on the default AH window unless we disable TSM completely.

Comment

Also having this issue.

Comment

I'm also experiencing this issue. I can force enable Auction Tools by disable and re-enable it from the settings > gold guide < "enable auction tools" though.

Comment

i also have this issue that when i have TSM enabled and im on the Vanilla AH UI it will not show Zygor gold at all

Comment

3 weeks and still broke.

Comment

just to update people about this its still broken Please zygor team fix tis its irritating that i need to disable TSM to use Zygor gold

Comment

Originally posted by MaharajaTV View Post
                      just to update people about this its still broken Please zygor team fix tis its irritating that i need to disable TSM to use Zygor gold
                      Yup. STILL a problem!!! Are TSM doing something underhand to stop Zygor from working? If so, I would guess that breaks all the rules and something needs to be done.

Comment

Still an issue. When I force toggle it off and back on, it shows up but I get this error. Maybe this will be helpful:

Message: ...uidesViewer/Code-Retail/GoldUI/Auctiontools-View.lua:356: attempt to index field 'AuctionButtonFrame' (a nil value)
                        Time: Sun May 28 10:39:16 2023
                        Count: 1
                        Stack: ...uidesViewer/Code-Retail/GoldUI/Auctiontools-View.lua:356: attempt to index field 'AuctionButtonFrame' (a nil value)
                        [string "=[tsm error check]"]:1: in main chunk
                        [string "=(tail call)"]: ?
                        [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Code-Retail/GoldUI/Auctiontools-View.lua"]:356: in function `SetAuctionButtonDisabled'
                        [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Code-Retail/GoldUI/Auctiontools-View.lua"]:468: in function `SetCurrentTab'
                        [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Code-Retail/GoldUI/Auctiontools-View.lua"]:516: in function `ShowWindow'
                        [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Options.lua"]:1642: in function <Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Options.lua:1638>
                        [string "=[C]"]: ?
                        [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
                        [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceConfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:802: in function <...nfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:617>
                        [string "=[C]"]: ?
                        [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
                        [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua"]:316: in function `Fire'
                        [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua"]:69: in function <...er/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:58>

Locals:

Comment

Working...
                        X