OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Zygorguide update for 10.1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the Zygorguide update for 10.1?

The game went live and the updater is not loading at the moment. How long will it be before the guide gets updates to accommodate the changes?

The update went out 6 hours ago.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Where can I find the guide for the Embers of Neltharion campaign? I can't seem to find any new patch 10.1 in Zygor after updating?

Comment

Yah same thing as above where is the 10.1 guide ?????

Comment

You guys need to update it again then, as once again, just like the last update, your quests are all out of order. Asking you to pick up quests that do not exist yet, also I am now kind of stuck as the guide told me to spend my damn flightstones before another quests that asks you to use them on a specific piece of gear. Considering you guys STILL haven't fixed the last guide I'm loathe to imagine how long it's going to take to fix this one. Will it be before 10.1.5? Doesn't seem so. I'm strongly considering cancelling my subscription.

Comment

I'm an elite member, in the game says i'm trial. Restarted the game 5 times, still trial

Comment

I am not seeing the embers 10,1 guide at all.

Comment

The guide say I have version 9.0.29063 and when I open a character I get:

Message: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/MasterFrame.lua:7: ERROR in startup frame 174: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Goal.lua:2643: Error in step 55 goal 6 condition: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Tooltips.lua:28: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
                in
                [string "=[C]"]: in function `error'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Goal.lua"]:2643: in function `IsComplete'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Goal.lua"]:2492: in function `GetStatus'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Skins/Default/ViewerFrame.lua"]:366: in function `Render'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Skins/Default/ViewerFrame.lua"]:1445: in function `AddStep'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:2501: in function <...rface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:2412>
                [string "=(tail call)"]: ?
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:3435: in function `SetStepFocus'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1638: in function `FocusStep'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1453: in function `SetGuide'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1197: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:559: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:819: in function <...rface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:722>

Time: Tue May 2 17:52:19 2023
                Count: 1
                Stack: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/MasterFrame.lua:7: ERROR in startup frame 174: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Goal.lua:2643: Error in step 55 goal 6 condition: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Tooltips.lua:28: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
                in
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Goal.lua"]:2643: in function `IsComplete'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Goal.lua"]:2492: in function `GetStatus'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Skins/Default/ViewerFrame.lua"]:366: in function `Render'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Skins/Default/ViewerFrame.lua"]:1445: in function `AddStep'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:2501: in function <...rface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:2412>
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:3435: in function `SetStepFocus'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1638: in function `FocusStep'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1453: in function `SetGuide'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1197: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:559: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:819: in function <...rface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:722>

[string "=[C]"]: ?
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1004: in function `StartupStep'
                [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/MasterFrame.lua"]:7: in function <Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/MasterFrame.lua:5>

Locals: (*temporary) = 0.032000
                (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1

Comment

The state of the guides, the lack of quality and the dismal amount of inspiration that goes into these guides ( step 1 get item<refer to wowhead> congratulations) not to mention a buttload of other issues users have brought to their attention, has me wondering if there is just a lack of interest and if the monthly income from subs is just taken for granted.

Comment

It is really starting to get to the point where I am just looking at my map and finding the quests, then using the in-game system to locate and complete them. The guide for 10.1 has taken me to a point where all the quests it is telling me to accept are just not available. It started at step 52 telling me to talk to Kelecgos, and the quest is just saying accept '..' So then I have to skip it and then get to step 232 and it tells me to talk to Ebyssian at the top of the tower in Valdrakken after turning in the quest. Well, he walks to where it is said, but there is no quest to accept. But then it gets worst, after I return almost if not every quest is just not available or line up with the guide at all. What is going on Zygor?

Comment

Originally posted by Deadborn View Post
                      It is really starting to get to the point where I am just looking at my map and finding the quests, then using the in-game system to locate and complete them. The guide for 10.1 has taken me to a point where all the quests it is telling me to accept are just not available. It started at step 52 telling me to talk to Kelecgos, and the quest is just saying accept '..' So then I have to skip it and then get to step 232 and it tells me to talk to Ebyssian at the top of the tower in Valdrakken after turning in the quest. Well, he walks to where it is said, but there is no quest to accept. But then it gets worst, after I return almost if not every quest is just not available or line up with the guide at all. What is going on Zygor?
                      yes that is doing the samething for me

Comment

Blizzard did not release the full questline today. They like to release new content over a few weeks. They should be adding that to the game with next week's maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                          Blizzard did not release the full questline today. They like to release new content over a few weeks. They should be adding that to the game with next week's maintenance.
                          ok thank i was wondering what happened. i didnt know if was a bug or not

Comment

can someone answer my quest from 4 hours ago.......Where can I find the guide for the Embers of Neltharion campaign?

Comment

Zaralek Cavern guide.

Comment

Working...
                              X